Saturday 21 May 2011

It's Voting Time for the Lexiophiles Top 100 Language Lovers 2011



I found out yesterday via Barbara Sakamoto's Teaching Village blog, that Janet's Abruzzo Edublog has been included in this year's list of 200 blogs nominated for the Lexiophiles Top Language Learning Blogs category. I was thrilled to read this piece of lovely news and thank you Barbara for mentioning me :-) Best of luck to you!

Click on the makebeliefs comic cartoon to enlarge it.

You can find out how the competition works here.

How to vote: First of all, go to the voting page of each category (links below). Then click on the name of the blog/Facebook page/Twitter account you want to vote for. All entries are listed alphabetically. You can vote once in each category.

Language Learning Blogs
Language Professionals Blogs
Language Facebook Pages
Language Twitterers

I've added the Lexiophiles badge below, but there is no obligation to vote for this blog at all!!
I'm just happy to be included in this year's nominations.

Just in case you were wondering why I chose my blog's name, here is a little bit of background information:

Janet- my name is Janet (very imaginative, I know :)
Abruzzo - I live in Abruzzo (again, a very inspired choice)
Edublog - it's an educational blog (a good mix)

That's it! Very simple, really.

Writing my blog has brought me a lot of happiness and satisfaction. I hope it can help inspire people to follow their dream of doing something different.

Writing this blog is a dream come true, and I'm loving every moment. Thank you so much for reading it!!

There are so many fabulous blogs and sites that it will be difficult to select only one for each category. Have a look through the lists and enjoy discovering new and exciting people to follow. Best of luck to all the nominees!

Vote in each of the categories here: http://www.lexiophiles.com/featured-articles/time-to-vote-top-100-language-lovers-2011

1 comment:

Natasa said...

Congratulations on being nominated, Janet. Well deserved.