Tuesday 9 April 2013

Liverpool Online Registered Blogger!

This week from 8th - 12th April, all the IATEFL conference action is happening in Liverpool, home of the Fab Four. Sadly I won't be there in person, due to work commitments. The next best thing therefore is that I hope to attend the conference online, whenever possible!

I'm proud to announce that I am an IATEFL Online Registered Blogger for the second year running.  Last year I had fun attending Glasgow Online.
 
There are many other Registered Bloggers writing on what is happening in Liverpool at the moment.  You can view their posts to get a really good insight into all the exciting events happening this week!

 I do hope you will take a look at what is being shared worldwide via the Liverpool Online site.  You can read the full programme in this Pdf format.

Watch this space over the next few days......

No comments: