Saturday 28 December 2013

Five ......


......years ago I started blogging, and it was an event that changed my life in quite a dramatic way.  Janet's Abruzzo Edublog is now officially over five years old and I would like to say what a joy it has been to blog and to share my ideas, lessons, presentations, experiments on web 2.0 tools, and thoughts on life in general.  Writing has given me a new confidence and has made me very happy. This year, I have not had the time to devote myself to updating this blog as often as I would have liked to.  However, I have still somehow managed to create 2 teaching blogs, lasting the two-week period I taught each of the following classes:

Lake School April Lessons
Creative Teaching at the Lake

Just for fun and for some light relief, I also set up a new blog for our chickens!!  Yes, it is true, just for Freddy the cockerel and 6 chickens. Sadly, it has not been a good year for him and his companions, but things should be better in 2014.

The Abruzzo Chicken Chronicles

Thanks to everyone who reads my blog, thanks to all the members of my PLN both here and on Twitter, and thanks to everyone who inspires me to continue writing. This includes all my wonderful colleagues, students and classes I have taught the past five years since moving to Abruzzo.

I hope to do a fuller analysis of 2013 at the end of this year.  Watch this space :-)






2 comments:

Arjana said...

Dear Janet,
congratulations on the fifth anniversary of your blog and many, many thanks for sharing your ideas and experiences with us.
I've learned a lot from you and I'm looking forward to more posts on your blogs.
Wishing you all the best in 2014.
Hugs
Arjana

Janet Bianchini said...

Dear Arjana

Thank you so much for your kind wishes! It's such a pleasure to be a fellow blogger with you. I hope we will both continue to share our thoughts and ideas on our respective blogs for many years to come :-)

Wishing you all the very best for a great 2014.

Warm wishes

Janet