Thursday 23 April 2015

SEETA Guest Blogger for April

I am proud to be this month's guest blogger for the South Eastern Europe Teachers Association.

I am currently having a break at the momen, so I am posting reflections and insights into teaching and discussing some of my favourite topics over the five days.


Please do join in the SEETA community. You will need to register in order to read the Guest Bloggers' posts and have access to many resources.  There is a huge archive of past guest blog posts and they make for fascinating reading!

In the past I have enjoyed many courses with SEETA, including mLearning, creative reading, digital storytelling, digital literacies, and humanism and modern technology.  I learned a lot from these excellent sessions and you can find out more by looking at the posts in my SEETA label

I am enjoying writing daily blog posts on a variety of topics connected to my teaching life, and I hope to see you there.

No comments: