Thursday 16 November 2017

It's been a while......


.........since I last posted, and I am now going to set thngs right, before even more time passes.

The honest reason for my recent lack of posts is that I simply lost 'the flow'.  I have discovered over the years that writing blog posts is a special art form and you need to be creative and be in the right frame of mind.


I have decided to reignite this lost 'flow' by planning to write 5 special posts, over the coming weeks, on topics which have inspired me recently.

  • Summer school teaching at the Lake School of English, Oxford
  • Lake School of English successful BC Inspection result, and 40th Anniversary in 2018
  • Bumper Olive picking harvest November 2017
  • Little Free Library of Abruzzo Initiative
  • Roccascalegna Castle, Abruzzo
Watch this space!!

4 comments:

Natasa said...


Dear Janet,

It is so good to see that you are back. I love your posts and I am waiting for the updates eagerly. I should do something similar, since my own blog has been dormant for a long time. Blogging is hard work and it is easier to procrastinate or not to do it at all, but regular writing is what creates the flow.

Janet said...

Dear Natasa

Your words of encouragement mean a lot to me, so thank you very much for commenting here! It is lovely to hear from you :-) I do hope you will feel inspired to write posts on your blog again, as I always enjoy reading them and I always learn a lot from your valuable insights!

From one fellow blogger to another, let's hope the flow returns to us both when we are ready!!

Best wishes

Janet

Unknown said...

Thanks Janet for your posts and coming back

Janet said...

You are very kind, dear Tiziana! Thanks so much for your great support and encouragement :-)