- the role of twitter as a very powerful influential tool
- a power struggle emerging between digital natives and digital immigrants
- a heated debate about "twitiquette"
- the merits of retweeting thank you
- the unknown fast-flowing direction that twitter is taking
- the role of "give and take" within twitter
- the fast evolving twists and turns of real-time debating
- the concerns expressed about the public "web"persona versus the "private" persona
- a public arena which was almost like a lion's den!
- the knowledge that what is said online should be carefully reflected upon
The Twitter Whale
How do you feel when you see the image above? Do you just say "Oh well, no problem! I'll try again later" or do you get a sinking feeling that you are missing out on the party?
I'd be interested to hear your views.