Thursday 1 January 2009

Buon Anno Nuovo 2009



A happy New Year to anyone reading my blog today. New Year's Eve was spent in the splendid company of Italian relatives and a traditional "Capodanno" meal including a delicious "Panettone" was greatly enjoyed.

As always, I made some resolutions for the New Year which I thought that by writing them here, would encourage me to keep them. So here goes!

My New Year Resolutions relating to CPD:

  • learn about podcasting
  • learn about wikis
  • expand my PLN (Personal Learning Network)
  • get on top of "Twitter" - see Free Technology for Teachers
  • develop my avatar in "Second Life"
  • create more Xtranormal videos
  • learn more from my blog's "sidebar gurus"
  • continue writing and developing my blog

So, not a lot then, eh?!? We'll see how I get on....

2008 was a year of great changes for me. Leaving England, my family, friends and job, to set up a new life in Abruzzo was a huge step and a voyage into the unknown. The path I am following is a very positive one so far and I have no regrets. A new chapter of my life beckons.....

I hope 2009 will be a vintage year for everyone - full of happiness, good health and good fortune.

No comments: