A happy New Year to anyone reading my blog today. New Year's Eve was spent in the splendid company of Italian relatives and a traditional "Capodanno" meal including a delicious "Panettone" was greatly enjoyed.
As always, I made some resolutions for the New Year which I thought that by writing them here, would encourage me to keep them. So here goes!
My New Year Resolutions relating to CPD:
- learn about podcasting
- learn about wikis
- expand my PLN (Personal Learning Network)
- get on top of "Twitter" - see Free Technology for Teachers
- develop my avatar in "Second Life"
- create more Xtranormal videos
- learn more from my blog's "sidebar gurus"
- continue writing and developing my blog
So, not a lot then, eh?!? We'll see how I get on....
2008 was a year of great changes for me. Leaving England, my family, friends and job, to set up a new life in Abruzzo was a huge step and a voyage into the unknown. The path I am following is a very positive one so far and I have no regrets. A new chapter of my life beckons.....
I hope 2009 will be a vintage year for everyone - full of happiness, good health and good fortune.