Wednesday 28 July 2010

Reform Symposium E-Conference: 31st July - 1st August 2010

A fabulous free educational e-conference called "Reform Symposium" is taking place this coming weekend from Friday 30th July to Sunday 1st August. This 3-day virtual event is hosted via the Elluminate! virtual platform. Educators from around the world will be presenting on a host of topics. Please see the complete schedule here.

Reform Symposium

I will be presenting on Sunday 1st August! It's a huge honour to share the same platform as a host of leading ELT illuminaries. I am very excited about taking part for the first time as a presenter. My talk is entitled "The Power of Images for Effective Communication". I have temporarily come back from my family holiday in a different part of Abruzzo, especially to prepare my talk today and tomorrow. I have had a training session with Shelly Terrell and Kelly Tenkely, two of the organisers of the e-conference. Shelly is responsible for looking after me, so I will be in very safe hands!

More Details
The following posts have been written about the Reform Symposium e-conference:

Shelly Terrell - "Six Reasons to attend the RSCON10 Free E-Conference"
Kelly Tenkely - "Reform Symposium Virtual Conference Call for Moderators".

I am sure you will have a great time at the conference and it will be excellent for your professional development.

Have you signed up yet? If not, below is a Youtube video which explains all about how you can attend the conference. Have fun!

2 comments:

cloud 10 said...

Good luck with your presentation on Sunday Janet. I'm away with my sister this weekend so unfortunately won't be able to attend. Sorry to hear about Kelly. If only dogs could write blogs about their experiences...Kelly's blog would be enthralling!! xx

Janet Bianchini said...

Hi Jane

Thanks for your good wishes for Sunday. I'm looking forward to seeing what it will be like. I've got my PPT ready but I need to rescale the images. It's being recorded, so you can watch the video later, if you like.

Brave Kelly is definitely perking up! He somehow managed to hop out of his pen today. The wound has to heal up before he is allowed out again. It's strange to see him with one foot missing. I agree, he certainly has had some adventures in his life!

Have a great weekend! xx