Saturday 2 April 2011

Weekend of Istek 2011

For more CPD this weekend, look no further than Istek 2011. You can keep up with the exciting updates from people who are there via Twitter's live #istek stream here. The conference is also being streamed from the Internet via the site here. Please note you will need to have the latest Flash 9 installed to view the videos.

Eva Simkesyan has written about her talk here and I am sure it went down a treat! Ken Wilson has also blogged about Istek here, and tonight he will be hosting the Istek Karaoke party. I wish I could be there!! I can imagine how much fun it is going to be!

Adam Simpson was chosen as the roving reporter for Istek and he has written this very practical post called"10 Things For Teacher Bloggers To Do Before The Istek Conference". I think his sound advice could apply for anyone going to IATEFL Brighton in a couple of weeks as well. I will need to take note!

The Istek 2011 conference closes tomorrow, and I look forward to reading all the feedback from the lucky people who were able to attend this year!

Arjana from Traveloteacher blog has just written a lovely post called "A tweet up".

The Istek blog has lots of impressions of the weekend, and some fabulous interviews with people at the conference.

No comments: