Thursday 8 January 2015

3-2-1 Animoto Introduction for EVO 2015


The excitement is beginning to mount in the pre-registration week for EVO Crafting the ePerfect Textbook session. Many teachers from around the world are registering, ahead of the start on Monday January 12th.  I have just met one participant who lives in Abruzzo, not far from where I live!  It is wonderful to meet new people and also familiar faces. This is what EVO sessions are all about: the power of collaborating with like-minded educators, the excitement of sharing new ideas, and the joy of exploring new avenues for continuous professional development. It is an incredible mixture of emotions and experiences!

Registration and lots more information for the Crafting the ePerfect Textbook can be found at the following link: http://ebookevo.pbworks.com 

I have created a new 3-2-1 introduction for this session using one of my favourite tools, Animoto.  It is only 30 seconds long, but hopefully it gives a few facts about my life. 



Janet's 3-2-1

News Update: January 12th 2015
Inspired by my fellow moderators and participants on the 2015 EVO Ebook session, I have just created a new introduction using ThingLink, as seen below.  It looks like a relatively easy tool to use!
Just click on the heart symbols to be taken to a link....

No comments: