Saturday 12 March 2011

My Forthcoming Presentation is.....




...... at the 4th Virtual Round Table e-Conference on Saturday March 26th at 10.30am GMT. My talk is on "Storytelling in the Digital Era." I am really looking forward to presenting at this fantastic online conference again!

This free online conference takes place from Friday March 25th to Sunday March 27th and it is hosted by Heike Philp, Shelly Terrell and Berni Wall!! There will be many great presenters talking about language learning technologies. The sessions will be of interest to all educators keen to learn more about current practices. Please click here to see the full exciting schedule of events.

I must get my skates on though, as I need to finalise my presentation this week for an online dress rehearsal!

I do hope to see you online at the 4th Virtual Round Table e-conference!!

No comments: