Friday 25 March 2011

Standing Out in L'Aquila!

I couldn't resist the title and you can see why above. This piece of realia was used to demonstrate the meaning of "stand out from the crowd" during my Fun with Phrasal Verbs! workshop yesterday in L'Aquila, Abruzzo. I had a fabulous time and 2 hours shot by!!

Below you can see the spectacular mountain scenery as we approached l'Aquila.

Thank you Annamaria and all teachers for welcoming me back with open arms!! I really enjoyed my stay with you all and the buffet and "Ferratelle" you provided at the end were all yummy!! I hope to see you all again soon.

Some photos taken of the group of very enthusiastic teachers!! There were 15 teachers in total. Thank you so much for attending!


Below is my presention on phrasal verbs, which I have published via Youblisher.

Fun Phrasal Verbs in L'Aquila 2011

Sorytelling in the Digital Era
I am doing another presentation tomorrow at the 4th Virtual Round Table Conference!! This time it will be online. Fingers crossed it'll be ok!!

Please do join in with this fabulous free online conference, which started today. There are many exciting presentations all day tomorrow until Sunday! Below is the full timetable of events. See you online soon??

http://www.virtual-round-table.com/events

No comments: